As a professional property photographer, I often get asked about how we price our property photography services in Kent and across the South East. There are many factors to consider when pricing any job, and just like any service industry we have many factors to calculate before telling a client how much a property photographer costs. We have created this guide with our standard pricing to help you understand how a professional property photographer calculates each project.
A property photographer has many costs of business and although we know there are cheaper property photographers available, we feel that our property photography prices are justified by our high standard and expertise.
With a past career in estate agency, I have years of experience within the property industry, know what sells a property and how to market a property in a positive way. With a collection of professional equipment I aim to deliver a package that shows all the benefits to a property, no matter how big or small.
Here at Luke Granger Photography, we work with our clients to create a collection of marketing materials that capture the attention of a potential buyer or tenant. By offering advice and support along the way, we build connections with our clients directly and offer a friendly and reliable service that so many of our competitors within the industry fail to appreciate. Our strong customer service alongside our promise of providing excellent photographs is the primary key to my success as a property photographer.
Property Photography Prices
Our standard prices are based on an average property in North Kent DA postcodes, we are happy to travel further afield so please get in touch if you have any questions or wish to discuss a larger or premium property.
Professional Property Photography - From £150 per property + VAT
Professional Property Videography - From £225 per property + VAT
Photography and Videography - From £350 per property + VAT
Plus a professional floorplan
In addition to our property photography and property videography services, we are happy to create a complimentary floorplan for every property we visit.
A floorplan can be used for all types of property; whether you are advertising a holiday rental, AirBnB, HMO, residential or commercial property a floorplan is a fantastic selling tool that many overlook. With the ability to allow potential visitors to visualise how they can utilise a space, a floorplan can set you apart from the competition.
What to expect when using our property photography service?
- On initial discussion, we will take the basic information regarding the property and discuss with the client about the services they require. This may be property photography, property videography or our combined service where we offer both. We are happy to create a complimentary floorplan for every property we visit.
- The number of bedrooms and if there are any special features that the client would like to showcase are discussed.
- Some of our clients may be in a position to book in a date at this point, Estate Agents may choose to pass us the details of the home owner to make arrangements, this gives us an opportunity to answer any questions they may have regarding any preparation before our arrival.
On The Day
- We usually make arrangements to arrive within a 30 minute window. A typical visit to a property for photography lasts around 30 minutes, however if property video is also needed we recommend allowing 90 minutes.
- We use a range of ground photography equipment for all properties, but may choose to utilise our drone photography skills if we feel this suits a property.
After our visit (Within 3 days)
- All professional photographs will be professionally edited and uploaded to our online gallery system. A link will be sent via email to the client, who can download and use the images as required.
- For a property video, we will use our creative skills and experience as a property photographer to create a video that suits the style of the property. Often this will be in a walk through style, however we use the layout and functions of each room as inspiration. Clients can choose their music, add overlays and company information if they wish, just let us know during our initial discussion.
Whether you have a residential or commercial property to sell or let, a HMO to advertise or a holiday rental property, please get in touch to discuss our services further.
Examples of Our Property Photography and Video Services
We visit properties of all shapes and sizes, so regardless of whether you are looking to put your house, HMO or holiday rental property on the market, do get in touch.
Traditional Property For Sale
Here is an example video of a property in East Farleigh, Maidstone for one of our Estate Agency clients, Open House Mid Kent. As you can see, the property is of a traditional style cottage for the Kent area and is a great example of an average property that we would visit to photograph and video before going on the sales market.
New Build Property Showhome
Here is an example of a property video of a One Bed show home created for a leading property developer. The overlays can be added to allow viewers to understand the layout of the property and branding or contact details added if needed.